Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thing 1: Blogging

What a fabulous opportunity for me to participate in this professional development opportunity offered by WSWHE SLS.  I am Katrina Williams, the Elementary School Librarian in the Greenwich Central School District.  It is hard for me to believe that this fall I started my 18th year here as Librarian!  Where did the time go??  At any rate, this middle aged dog is ready to learn a few new tricks!
By participating in this online course, I am hoping to keep up to date on the latest and greatest in technology and how I can use it with my students.  I am sure that I will find many useful applications that will not only enrich my knowledge but will enhance my students' learning enrichment.  Thanks Polly for providing this wonderful program.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the workshop! Great to see you here. Hope you have fun. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete